Development Information on
Central and Eastern European Countries (CEECs)
Links to multilateral development information on CEECs
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- The Economic Commission for Europe (UN/ECE) is the forum at which the countries of North America, western, central and eastern Europe and central Asia come together to forge the tools of their economic cooperation.
- CIPE in Central and Eastern Europe
- Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) is an affiliate of the US Chamber of Commerce.
The mission of CIPE is to build and strengthen democracy around the globe through the promotion of private enterprise, market-oriented reform, and legal, regulatory and business institutions.
- The NGONet Homepage
- NGONet has been created to provide information to, for and about non-governmental organizations (NGOs) active in Central and Eastern Europe. NGONet is maintained by National Forum Foundation under the auspices of the Democracy Network Program.
- University of Texas--Center for Post-Soviet and East European Studies
- UT-REENIC is managed by the Center for Post-Soviet and East European Studies at the University of Texas (Austin). It provides scholars of Russia and Eastern Europe with access to academic databases and information services throughout the Internet World, and
provides information on and from Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union (FSU).
- REESWeb: Russian and East European Studies
- The REESWeb is a comprehensive index of electronic resources on the Balkans, the Baltic states, the Caucusus, Central Asia, Central Europe, the CIS,
Eastern Europe, the NIS, the Russian Federation, and the former Soviet Union.
- CEE Legal, Political, Business and Economics WWW Resources
- This site focuses on legal, political, business and economics links to Central and Eastern Europe, with an emphasis on English-language links from government, academic, NGO, and news agency sources.
- Foundations working in CEECs:
- Soros Foundation
- National Forum Foundation
- Fundus Foundation
- Sivitas Foundation
- World Vision International
Hari Srinivas - firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the Case Studies page
Return to the Virtual Library on Microcredit