|Abbreviated Contents of an Environmental Impact Assessment
- description of proposed activity (+ analysis of need)
- analysis of site selection procedure and alternate sites.
- baseline conditions / major concerns
- description of potential positive and negative environmental, social, economic and cultural impacts including cumulative, regional, temporal and spatial considerations.
- significance of impacts under (d)
- mitigation plans
- identify issues related to human health
- consideration of alternatives, including not proceeding
- monitoring plans (impacts and mitigation efforts)
- contingency plans for unpredicted impacts
- waste minimization and recycling plans
- public consultation program
- plans to minimize release of adverse substances
- terms of reference
- any other information deemed necessary.